FACE SHIELDS FOR STAFF
SIGNAGE FOR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
INDIVIDUAL KART WIPE DOWNS
EXTRA DAILY CLEANING
Update Aug 8 2021: Mask protection are now optional at our facility.
TBC Racing is committed to the health, safety and well-being of our Team, Guests, and those around us. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and are have taken new safety precautions to help our racers and staff stay safe and healthy.
We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with all Team Members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
We have implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our equipment
– We Conduct regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas
(including, steering wheels, helmets, screen surfaces and countertops)
– Supply hand sanitizer, as available
– Provide disinfectant wipes, as available, to Guests upon request
All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact
- Last race is 30 mins prior to closing and you must arrive at the facility at least 60 mins prior to closing to complete the waiver form and view the safety briefing video.
- Min. height to operate karts: 58 Inches
- Min. age to race: 11 years old
- No double karts