Like us on Facebook
Make sure you don’t miss out on our facebook offers
Find our Location
Look for us anytime on Google Maps
Exclusive Racing Packages
Find out all the special packages we offer for group events
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter for updates and specials
- Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: 7 days a week, 10:00 am – midnight. You can call to book up to 11pm and last race is 20 mins before closing. Our group bookings line closes at 8pm. Group events available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week
- Q: How long before my racing do I need to arrive @TBC?
A: Please arrive 45 mins prior to your public race heat starting time. For group events, please arrive 1 hour prior to racing time. All racers need to register, complete waiver forms, and watch the safety briefing video and gear up for racing. This process can take up to 45 mins to complete.
- Q: Do I need to make a reservation?
A: We suggest making reservations as we do fill up quickly, you may drop in but it will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Q: If I book a reservation and cannot make it anymore, can I get a refund?
A: We do not do refunds; all payments are non-refundable. We may issue a credit.
- Q: How do I book a reservation?
A: For public, non-exclusive racing, you may book 3 days prior to race day and we require a full credit card payment over the phone and will be non-refundable. Exclusive racing packages for groups, birthdays, corporate or just a group of friends, you may book as far in advance as you wish.
- Q: What should I bring?
A: Closed toe shoes and your racing spirit!
- Q: Do we have to wear the suits?
A: Suits are optional.
- Q: Do you have any requirements?
A: Long hair must be tied back and tucked down the back of your shirt and scarves/wraps need to be removed prior to racing.
- Q: Do you have any weight, height and age restrictions?
A: Driver’s must be 11 yrs and older and minimum of 58” tall. We don’t have a weight or height restriction, we have had football players race in our karts.
- Q: Do I have to wear a helmet?
A: We require all patrons to wear a helmet.
- Q: Can I use a bicycle or snowboard helmet?
A: All helmets must be DOT (department of transportation) or Snell approved.
- Q: Do we have to watch the video again if we have been here before?
A: For insurance reasons, viewing the safety video is mandatory every visit.
- Q: Do you have double karts?
A: We do not have double karts.
- Q: How fast do the karts go?
A: The karts can go about 60-70 km/h - or as slow as you wish!
- Q: How long is the track?
A: About a quarter of a mile. It’s a 13 turn “road” style track layout
- Q: How long are the races?
A: Races are 8 minutes in length.
- Q: Will I be racing with just me and my friend if we book races?
A: You would be racing with others that are here. Private track options are available.
- Q: How many karts do you allow on the track?
A: We can have up to 12 karts on the track at one time.
- Q: Can these race packages be split among different people?
A: All packages are per person and non-transferrable.
- Q. Can I use an expired Groupon?
A. Yes, you have cash value towards regular priced racing, or towards a group event, depending of course on the type of groupon you have. Please refer to the fine print on your voucher for further details.
- Q. Can we have alcohol there?
A. No alcohol is permitted on the premises.
- Q: Do I need a driver’s license to race?
A: If you are 18 and under, we require a driver’s license or parent/guardian signature. If you are 18 and older we do not need a driver’s license.
- Q: Do you supply food?
A: We do have vending machines and if you are having a group function and want to have food provided, we can discuss various food options that can be provided for your group.
- Q: Can I bring my dog inside?
A: We do not allow dogs inside as we have food on the premises.
- Q: What’s your name? What’s your sign? Can I get yo numba??
A: Although we appreciate your interest in our staff let's keep the personal questions to a minimum!